Connecting L copper to M copper

Users who are viewing this thread

Nicholas Hz

Reaction score
Hello, first time here! I have a very specific question that is probably hard to search for in the forums. Is it safe to connect a few pieces of L copper to my existing M copper in my condo? I made a small repair by replacing the old laundry valves to new ball valves with mini arrestors. Any way I used L copper to connect them to my old M lines. I didn't realize until after the job was completed that I had M. I thought I had L. Condo built in 1984. All connections are sweated.

Different question: while I am here, and I appreciate the help, do you prefer compression or shark bite for angle stop valve replacement? ( For sink and toilet fixtures.) Currently have the old sweated connections.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks