Connecting CPVC, Cooper, PEX and PBE

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by corplumb55, Oct 4, 2008.

1. corplumb55

corplumb55 Plumber

Use the WATTS QUICK CONNECTS they are great and work well. I use them in the field as opposed to sweating cooper and besides have you priced cooper lately? They work!:)
  2. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

These?

[​IMG]

If I was going to use a push in connector I'd use these!:cool:

[​IMG]
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

fittings

Unless you are using the plastic ones, they are MUCH more expensive than a sweat fitting, and what does the price of copper tubing have to do with the cost of the fittings?
  4. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

I would agree with HJ. Using push in connectors to plumb a whole house is rediculous. I would sweat on fittings.