Confused about if there is a round Toto Ultramax II

Users who are viewing this thread

ItzRav

Reaction score
Greetings, new user here. I've found the elongated Toto Ultramax II (MS604114CEFG, link below), but can't seem to find a version with the same specs except in round. When I used the Toto web site search engine I couldn't find it. Is there a round Ultramax II that is 1.28 Gpf, ADA height, double cyclone flush, CEFIONTECT, etc? Thank you.

Here's the elongated:
http://terrylove.biz/toilets/10-toto-ultramax-ii.html

Last edited by a moderator:

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
The original Ultramax does come in round, but only in two flavors: MS853113E (1.28gpf) and MS853113S (1.6gpf). Not in CEFIONTECT or ADA-height.

We generally recommend the elongated unless you have an architectural consideration (swing of door or such) that requires it. Otherwise, go with the elongated. You have SO many more options, and there is really no downside.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
To be a true ADA compliant toilet, the bowl must be elongated. There are a few round bowl toilets that are comfort height which is almost the same as ADA, but since round bowls are not top sellers, the choices are far less than elongated. This is industry wide, not just Toto.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks