Complete Toilet Repair Kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Techexpert98

Reaction score
I was wondering if this fluidmaster complete toilet repair kit would work in my toilet.

fluidmaster_400ak.jpg

I have a 2004 Kohler Wellworth...

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnjH2o1

Plumbing Contractor for 49 years
Reaction score
Fluid Master makes a plastic handle that can be shaped to fit any toilet, not sure if that's the one.

John

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
It is a very rare case that a toilet needs all that. Flappers specific to the Wellworth are available at every hardware store, as is a handle, and your toilet probably already has a Fluiidmaster 400 in it, and the cap seal is less than 2 bucks. Why go to all the work of pulling the tank:?

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
You may have to cut the top of the overflow pipe to match the old one, and you just bend the lever on handle to fit the angle you need. It will work on an angled tank, but does not have enough "throw" for a sidemount handle.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks