Commercial Cleaning Rates ? Newbie to Comm Accts.

Users who are viewing this thread

sajesak

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I own a Residential cleaning service . Were looking to expand into Commercial Cleaning.. Vacuum ,dusting,polishing,light garbage removal,bathrooms,kitchens,steam carpet cleaning.

Trying to figure out the ballpark rates to charge for these services . Do you charge an hourly rate ? X amount per square foot ? etc . .

sajesak

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I own a Residential cleaning service . Were looking to expand into corporate cleaning services.. Vacuum ,dusting,polishing,light garbage removal,bathrooms,kitchens,steam carpet cleaning.

Trying to figure out the ballpark rates to charge for these services . Do you charge an hourly rate ? X amount per square foot ? etc . .
thanks in advance for any help

Peonino10

Reaction score
The rates can vary depending on such factors as location, size of the space, and specific services required.
In Lafayette, where I operate my business, renting a 1500 square foot office building, I pay around $500 monthly for cleaning services. The services provided include vacuuming to remove dirt and debris from carpets and floors, dusting to eliminate buildup on surfaces, mopping to keep floors sanitized, trash removal, and window cleaning to maintain a polished appearance both inside and out.
We use the services of Going Green Commercial Cleaning.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks