Comments - STERLING PLUMBING (KOHLER) ACCORD SEATED SHOWER STALL

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by chuck b, Jan 28, 2011.

1. chuck b

chuck b sea-bee

Am considering the purchase of the above shower unit for my smallish cottage. Any experience with them? Seems to be a nice install process especially with no need for caulking and a good price point. Thanks.
  2. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

I have a small Lasco shower stall with a Sterling door in my basement bathroom. It isn't used often, but in the three years or so that it has been in use, it seems just fine. Maybe regular daily use might be different, but for the infrequent use, it's fine.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Having a Sterling door is not the same as having a Sterling shower unit. I have always been singularly unimpressed with the Sterling line, but I suppose there are others who use it exclusively.