Combo Water Conditioner

Users who are viewing this thread

rfseabc

Reaction score
Hello again, I am back with my test results, so much for the one week time line, very interested in thoughts and opinions on my old and aging system. Looking to do the work and system management myself, any thoughts and opinions ?
moderate iron, excessive manganese, high turbidity...

Katalox light for the iron/manganense/turbidity. Softener chaser. I would recommend testing the water after the katalox and add some oxidant if needed. Your pH would indicate the KL should work well.

Sorry for the late reply, been travelling a lot last week, heading out of the country tomorrow for the rest of this week.
moderate iron, excessive manganese, high turbidity...

Katalox light for the iron/manganense/turbidity. Softener chaser. I would recommend testing the water after the katalox and add some oxidant if needed. Your pH would indicate the KL should work well.

Sorry for the late reply, been travelling a lot last week, heading out of the country tomorrow for the rest of this week.

Thanks for the replies, came to the same conclusion, this site is a wealth of info in one place, thanks everyone for all your responses to different posts, its really helped my learning curve on a subject (water ) looked at in a whole different light, since reading the water posts on Terry's site...
here's to you all... cheers
Allan safe travels, looking forward to the next phase.
Rod

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks