color matching Bio Bidet to Toto Drake

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by ColorBlind, Mar 18, 2008.

1. ColorBlind

ColorBlind New Member

Anyone know which white on the Toto Drake best matches a white Bio Bidet seat? I truly have trouble seeing some colors and until now always though white was white... trying to keep my guests from laughing at me!

My luck is running against me because I thought about replacing the toilet in Jan when I ordered the bidet seat, but decided to stick with the current equipment because there was nothing wrong with it... last week the tank cover shattered (my carelessness!) and it seems cost foolish to replace just the cover... so now I'm planning to buy a Drake... just wish I could back up and buy both the Drake and Bio Bidet in the elongated size... I seem to be a colorblind peg stuck in a round world!

thanks!
  2. Mikey

Mikey Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek

Sometimes it's easier to use a contrasting color than to match colors. Then at least the mismatch looks to have been done on purpose :D.