Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with TEFLON

Users who are viewing this thread

Alternety

Like an engineer
Reaction score
Having this thread tagged has reminded me of this issue. I just read the label of Lysol liquid toilet cleaner. It has about 10% Hydrogen Chloride. In an aqueous base that is market speak for Hydrochloric Acid. If jadnashua is correct, Lysol is a no-no. And I have used it on Sanigloss a few times.

Meenie

Reaction score
Yup. Great product worth talking about. It's a winner. I experimented with the slippery-ness just by rubbing it between my thumb and index finger and it is far more slippery than oils or silicone imo.

It is unlike so many of these products that are marginal or just rely on the cleansing property of water.

Lasting for 140 flushes? maybe, I suppose.
I think that would depend on the amount of debris-not just number of flushes. Perhaps different in every home, is my non professional guess.

When they find out how well it works they will probably start marketing Teflon toothpaste etc....lol.
140 flushes? If you only flush twice a day, that's a bit over 2 months.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks