Clayton GMAX Vs Promendade recommendation from Terry Love- Question of Gmax vs Gravit

Users who are viewing this thread

CPT

Reaction score
Thanks Terry Love for the recommendation of the Promendade. I am the person who is buying the Memoirs Pedestal by Kohler- I am afriad to buy the Class 5 Kohler matching toilet b/c of all the poor reviews I have read.. How Kohler stays in business with such poor reviews of the Class 5- I have no idea, if in fact, it really is a lousy flusher... ....Anyways, back to the TOTO... I have a Clayton flushes good.. If you had to compare the Promenade with the Gravity Feed.. Is there a big difference? I dont want to do the extra $ for the coating material if its not necessary... Without that coating how does it flush? Does it clean the bowl well? I was all set to buy the Promendade when I saw it didnt have the GMAX I was upset. Thanks!! CPT

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
You can order the Promenade with the G-Max 1.60 gallon tank or the Emax 1.28 gallon tank.

The bowl can be standard glaze, or CEFIONTECT.
Round or elongated.

Both are gravity, but they do use a 3" flush valve.
The Kohler works, I just like the Toto better.

cst784-tan-1.jpg

TOTO Clayton

Last edited:

CPT

Reaction score
thanks... I went on youtube and was looking at the Kohler Class 5-- all of the demos showed that it took at least 3 flushes to clean the bowl.. I know you prefer Toto, but would you say the Promenade cleans better than the Class 5?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks