clay in water. please help

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by chrisrider84, Aug 12, 2012.

1. chrisrider84

chrisrider84 New Member

hey everyone, I am new to the forum. I bought a house that has been sitting for a while. there is clay in my water that I can't get gone. I have been trying for 2 months now. I try cutting the water off to the house and running a hose outside, after a few hours it will clear up. within 2 hour of having the water off, clay will be back in my water. Does anyone know how to fix it?
    Thanks
    Chris
  2. LLigetfa

LLigetfa DIYer, not in the trades