Clack WS1 Water Softener Settings

Users who are viewing this thread

abestophat

Reaction score
I have Two Clack WS1 Water Softener Heads each with 10x54 Tanks. One Tank has 15# gravel at bottom and 1.5CF of Katalox Light KL-10. One tank downstream has 15# gravel and 1.5CF Purolite C100E Resin. I'm not quite sure how the tanks were set up before and tried to start both up last night but was a little timid and only started up the Katalox KL-10 tank.

How do I perform a factory reset on each? I pulled off the cover and pulled out the 12v cable from the board but the clock didn't reset. Do I need to also remove the battery? I was able to increase the grain capacity to the 48k I filled them to on both units but not sure what else I need to do.

I ran the Katalox tank through the complete cycle. Is there any chance media was flushed away if the settings were incorrect?

What are the settings that should be used with tank Purolite? How much brine should I purchase. My tank is black and about 3' tall and maybe 2' in diameter.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks