chlorine injection for sulfur bacteria

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by a2it, Dec 9, 2009.

1. a2it

a2it New Member

and vinegar injection for high Ph. I went with this system because seems like most believe the bacteria needs to be killed.

I thought I would ask you experts what order this equipment should go in. What they ordered was 2 pumps 2 static mixers 2 retention tanks and an automatic carbon filter.
  2. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

You should ask the guys you bought it from, they seem to be the only ones that know why they sold you what you have.