chilipepper pump

Users who are viewing this thread

Richnj

Reaction score
Anyone tryed this device called the chili pepper pump which is a computer controlled recirculation pump for areas of your house that take a long time to get hot water to? Its good for long runs of pipe and on demand systems. Look at www.chilipepperapp.com se what you think and comment.

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
Weird push-on fittings

I bought one of these to try. Looks good, but the pump connects to the plumbing with Nylon tubing and "push-on" fittings that scare the heck out of me. I've written the Chilipepper folks to get the specs on these, but no response yet. I'm also starting a new thread to see if anybody is familiar with these things. Another thread discusses "Push 'n Go" fittings but I'm not sure if these are them.

Last edited:

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
It works...

Fired up my Chilipepper last night and it works as advertised. My wife loves it. The manufacturer said the fittings are "IAPMO listed", and he thinks they're rated for 125psi. He's getting manufacturer data for me.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks