Certified Plumbing License

Users who are viewing this thread

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
Why would a plumber have more than one (CFC) License for the same state?

Here in Illinois I am required by the state to have my own State issued Plumbing License, and my company must have a State issued Plumbing Contractors License. I also have to have a Cross Connection Control Device Inspector license as well to be able to test and certify cross connection devices. Also for me to do work in the City of Chicago they require me to have a Chicago Plumbing Contractors License. So to answer your question, the state and surrounding areas make them have more than one. I hope this helped you some.

A thing that would help is if you posted what State you are in or talking about. This way a plumber from that state can elaborate on the subject for you.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks