Central Washington State Fair in Yakima, Things to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Central Washington State Fair in Yakima runs from September 20th to September 29th. We went there on opening day this year, my son Jamie and my two grand daughters. We had a blast! The two girls got to ride a camel, petted all sorts of animals, and had crazy fun rids. They milked a cow for the first time, in fact it was their first time to a State Fair, and I'm so glad I was able to be with them for their first time ever there.

We took a look at the Sprint cars, pretty fast for a small track like that. And no, I did not try to drive all sidewise like that when we left for the evening.

On building had maybe 200 rabbits of all kinds. Kinds I never knew ever existed. The girls won a gold fish too, by throwing a ball into a bottle. Way better than I was at it.

Jamie played with his band there, and will be back on the 29th on the final day at 3:30 PM to play again.

Longstride playing at the Central Washington State Fair in Yakima.

https://www.facebook.com/longstridetheband

Buy the CD

yakima_pic800_19.jpg

yakima_pic800_21.jpg

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com

I just put this video together of Jamie and the girls. Here we are doing the rides at the fair, petting the animals, the girls playing in the floating balls, Jamie singing in concert, the girls riding a camel. It was a lot of fun that weekend.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks