Central Washington State Fair in Yakima, Things to do

Discussion in 'Terry's Corner' started by Terry, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The Central Washington State Fair in Yakima runs from September 20th to September 29th. We went there on opening day this year, my son Jamie and my two grand daughters. We had a blast! The two girls got to ride a camel, petted all sorts of animals, and had crazy fun rids. They milked a cow for the first time, in fact it was their first time to a State Fair, and I'm so glad I was able to be with them for their first time ever there.

We took a look at the Sprint cars, pretty fast for a small track like that. And no, I did not try to drive all sidewise like that when we left for the evening.

On building had maybe 200 rabbits of all kinds. Kinds I never knew ever existed. The girls won a gold fish too, by throwing a ball into a bottle. Way better than I was at it.

Jamie played with his band there, and will be back on the 29th on the final day at 3:30 PM to play again.

Longstride playing at the Central Washington State Fair in Yakima.

https://www.facebook.com/longstridetheband

Buy the CD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Central Washington State Fair, next show September 29th at 3:30 on the Pacific Power Stage

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013