Cellphone pics

Users who are viewing this thread

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Ok, how do I get pictures onto the forum from my cellphone. Pretend you're talking to a three year old..
Thanks.

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
Can you email them to yourself? On my phone there is a square box with an arrow at the bottom of the screen with the photo. Tap that and it might let you email it to yourself.

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
No ,not cut and paste. Put your cursor on the picture. Click on it with the right mouse button. A list will pop up on screen. Left click on "Save picture as" ....A new window will pop up. There will be a space labeled File Name.... It may be already highlighted, if so press "Delete" and then type in a name for the picture. Look to see where it showes the picture will be saved. I save pictures to my Picture Library. Then put your cursor on the [save] button and left click on it. The picture is now saved in your computer.... To put it into a Terry Love post, put your cursor on [Upload a File] and left click it. Start typing the name you gave the picture. A list of simular names will pop up. Put your cursor over the picture name and the name will highlight. Then click the left mouse button and the name should automaticly pop into the File name space....Left click [open] and it will be part of the post.

Last edited:

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Thanks, Smooky. I'll give it shot later today.

You think Bill Gates knows how to change a flapper?

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
No ,not cut and paste.

With the new forum software, It is cut and paste. :)

upload_2016-3-7_5-58-32.jpeg

That was a cut and paste.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks