Case toilet No. 3000

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by jelynne, Dec 28, 2012.

1. jelynne

jelynne New Member

The tiolet is discontinuted. We have replaced all parts and now it is broken again. It is wall hung and needs replacement. Any advise on where to fine a replacement wall hung toilet that is compatible?
  2. stephenk

stephenk New Member

I didn't google the toilet in question. I was simply trying to get more info to help the OP and mentioning there are wall hung toilets available from several brands. I didn't say they would be a direct swap.

To the OP-
    If this is the toilet in question?
    [​IMG]

There's probably some useful info in this thread:
    http://www.terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?17626-Case-3000-Wall-Mounted-Toilet
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  3. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

I have seen where HJ thinks that this is a great toilet.

Because he knows what he is doing, he can easily and with just a few parts bring them back to life.

You don't need to replace all the parts. You really just need to replace the moving parts. That means you don't need to get ripped off with the installation of a whole new expensive fill valve; just replace the few moving parts in it that need replacement. HJ says that any Briggs dealer can help you. Have a look at the thread SK cited above; it has all of HJ's recommendations, including the names of the parts that you can inexpensively replace.

HJ also, in that thread, tells you what you need to do if you must replace it, because there is no direct replacement.