Case 3000 Wall Hung

Users who are viewing this thread

Ben Neilsen

Reaction score
I posted this this morning under "Just to be clear," but nobody responded. I'm looking to order the replacement today, so I'm sorry in advance for posting it under two headings, but I really need the info fast, and I know there are people on here who know. So here:

I can, if I add two bolts to my existing carrier, replace My Case 3000 wall hanging toilet with this

American Standard 2093100.020 Glenwall Wall Mounted Pressure Assisted Two Piece Elongated Toilet. Right? It's $536.00 bucks. I'd rather not buy it if it's not gonna work :)

VMC1973

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why my 1962 Case 3000 toilet all of sudden started sounding like a freight train when it's flushed? The noise stops after the tank gets to be 1/2 full.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks