Caroma Cube

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Skilos, May 16, 2012.

1. Skilos

Skilos New Member

Hey all,

So I am looking to install a new toilet. I had good luck with installing a Caroma Caravelle in my other bathroom a while back so I'm looking to get another one since they save water. I am interested in the Caroma Invisi series Cube because it looks good and saves a little space. However, I'm planning on installing myself and have never installed a wall-mounted toilet. Is this going to be significantly more difficult? Should I just not bother and go with a regular size/shape toilet instead?

This is the toilet: http://www.caromausa.com/products/index/cu_products97.php

Any advice or prior experience with wall-mounted toilets, esp this brand, highly appreciated!
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The Caroma wall hung should work fine for your purpose.

Will it take a bit more thinking? Yes, but it will look nice when done too.
  3. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Installation of the in-wall carrier and plumbing is more involved with a wall-hung verses installing a traditional floor flange. The wall may need to be beefed up and be deeper to contain the in-wall hardware and plumbing.
  4. Skilos

Skilos New Member

Thanks both for your help, I have ordered the wall-hung toilet. I have a couple of plumber buddy's on standby just in case.