Cap for Frost-Free Anti-Siphon Sillcock

Users who are viewing this thread

tweetpilot

Reaction score
I have a frost-free anti-siphon sillcock on the back of my house that is leaking through the cap on the vacuum breaker. The cap is hexagonal and about an inch and three quarters in diameter. The cap is made of brass and has a nylon insert on the inside and looks as if it was chrome plated.

The only marking on the entire valve is on the handle. It says “Luxury Line†and “Taiwanâ€. There are no markings that would identify a manufacturer. The house was built about 6 years ago, and that is what I estimate the age of the valve to be.

I have spent hours driving to plumbing suppliers and searching the internet to try to find a replacement cap. Of course, since it is frost-free, it is a major job including tearing into an interior wall to replace the valve.

I am trying to find a replacement cap for the vacuum breaker. I have digital pictures everything. If you have any ideas or suggestions on where I could go or who I could call who might be able to help me identify the manufacturer, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks