Can't post image

Users who are viewing this thread

SugarHollow

Reaction score
I am trying to post a thread in the Toilet Forum, but I can't upload my (1.05MB jpg) image. When I do I get this error

500 [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]

Can anyone help?

UPDATE: The image was too big. I pared it down with my HP image editor and no problems. Thanks all!

Last edited:

Nukeman

Nuclear Engineer
Reaction score
There are size limits on what can be uploaded. I am not sure what the amount is on this site offhand, but another similar site that I am on, this limit is 250kB. You have a couple options:

1. resize the picture using a program such as Paint, Photoshop, etc. and then upload

2. upload the pic to another site and link the pic here. To insert the picture, you do this (remove the spaces):

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks