Can't find BernzOmatic Fat Boy yellow cylinders anywhere (16.9 oz)

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by speede541, Aug 17, 2012.

1. speede541

speede541 New Member

Well, I shouldn't say "anywhere," but Home Depot, Orchard Supply, and local shops don't have the Fat Boy 16.9 ounce tanks on their shelves.

I'm aware of a recall some months ago, but my impression is this was a deficiency in the bottle that has been corrected. BernzOmatic continues to show the yellow 16.9 oz Propylene cylinder on their website.

Any insight? Looking for this size because it's what fits on my belt holster, and I've been liking this gas for work on 1.5 and 2" copper.