Can you spare a few squares? :)

Discussion in 'Ian's Corner' started by Cookie, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Cookie

Cookie .

2. BobL43

BobL43 DIY Senior Member

Of course Cookie. I was (am) still one of Jerry's biggest fans of that series. I recorded every episode. Elaine only asked for one square from that snobby co-worker. When I get home, I'll have to watch it; it was very funny. Also had germ-aphobia in it too, as I remember?

Why'd you post this in Ian's corner? Oh yeah, its a toilet thing, lol.
  3. Cookie

Cookie .

Well, it wasn't a joke, not the truck on fire, it was not a health thing, I do not like to post on Terry's corner, so, process of elimination left me Ian's Corner! :)
  4. BobL43

BobL43 DIY Senior Member

Well I guess that makes sense, but good hygeine is a health thing, and air pollution from the fire and smoke are too. enjoy the day. Only nice customers have called so far today here.
  5. Cookie

Cookie .

Work already called here, God do I hate that. She sounds so crabby. At least wait until, I get there, lol. Grrrr. But, on a good note, I am going for opening my own business to appraise. And, I finished one of my books. :) I am singing this song now, " I don't want to go to work, at least not there..." put to the tune of the, I Don't Want to Grow Up, song.

I will stop and buy an ice cream cone and let her smell my breath, lol. Have a good day, hope all your customers are nice ones, think of me!