Can you please id&locate Ceramic shower cartridge (PHOTOS) to help save many $.

Users who are viewing this thread

Armstrong

Reaction score
Need to ID & replace ceramic shower cartridge (PHOTOS) to save many $. Thanks!

I am trying to find a replacement cartridge for shower unit manufactured in 2004. There is no name brand I can see. Dripping water revealed cartridge fell apart after years of service - some green plastic chunks visible. Unusual ceramic face in cartridge not found locally and hoping to replace so pipes (Korean) & water handle do not need replacing with plastic shower unit wall removed and refit (estimated at $1000 including labor) for the sake of a $5 cartridge! Note - 2 white framed frosted glass sliding doors removed after falling out of shallow runners in white metal beam so not visible in photo! Any model # &/or manufacturer for cartridge or shower & bath unit would be great. Also, if any ideas where to get the cartridges would be much appreciated. We tried really hard and got nowhere.Thank you for all your time & efforts, everyone, whether you can be of help or not!
17715635224_6545732332_z.jpg
17717708413_910e120559_n.jpg
17717765203_94fd63bdab_n.jpg

18334500322_6fbd3b7019.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks