Can someone please tell me...

Users who are viewing this thread

powersct

Reaction score
what this is called and where I can get one? Just came from the Home Depot and they looked at me like I was from Mars :eek: - but I have one, therefore I know it exists! Thanks in advance.

(I'm talking about the white piece- it was tapped into the exsisting drainpipe for the central air condensation pump). I need to add another for the water filter backflush tubing as we continue to remodel the laundry room...

Attachments

• PVC Drain Fit.JPG
    PVC Drain Fit.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 304

powersct

Reaction score
hj said:
The are usually all one color, but it is a dishwasher branch tailpiece.

Thanks for the reply. I have looked around at that description and I think what you mean by "all one color" is that it is part of the pipe itself...this was added after by drilling a hole in the pipe. It was installed awhile back and as I recall it was self sealing the collar that meets the pipe is shaped to fit. Any idea where I might find this? I've Googled everything I can think of. Finding it will make this remodel so much easier...

Thanks again.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Does that trap in the photo go to a laundry tub? If it does could you just run the RO backwash line into the tub and forgo tieing it in the way you are trying. Basicly it would be the same, as in B4 the trap.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks