Can someone help me figure out the problem?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

danreg99

Reaction score
I installed my sprinkler system 2 years ago and have not had a problem until this weekend. After blowing out all sprinkler zones this last fall(3 times) I go to start them up and 4 total sprinklers are not popping up (2 sprinklers on 1 and 2 on the other). I have pried up the sprinklers and there is nothing. The rest of the sprinklers are functioning fine and I am not seeing any pooling of any kind anywhere. This is a 1 inch poly sprinkler system (lateral lines too) in ND. We just got done having 1 of the worst winters (lots of snow and very cold). Is it possible that some snow/water backed up into the line and is still frozen? Do I have a water break on 4 separate lateral lines? I have attached a diagram ( I apologize for the crude drawing). I don't want to start tearing out my yard yet in case it is ice. Thanks for any info!

Attachments

• sprinkler.jpg
    sprinkler.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 575
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks