Can I encase Under slab 2" ABS In concrete

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by yyaassoo, Mar 26, 2010.

1. yyaassoo

yyaassoo New Member

Hello , Im going to back fill a trench in slab . Should I pour in some concrete in the bottom of the trench here and there to hold up the pipe before backfilling trench with dirt ? Also can I encase part of the abs in concrete if I wrap the pipe first ? Thanks Spanky
  2. shacko

shacko Master Plumber-Gas Fitter

To support your pipe use stone, to pour concrete on the pipe make sure it is covered with something; as long as the concrete doesn't touch it.