Can Anyone Identify This Kitchen Faucet? (I Need A New Cartridge For It)

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by jmt122281, Jan 30, 2013.

1. jmt122281

jmt122281 New Member

I am having issues with the faucet in the attached image. A repairman recently came to my home and said the issue could be fixed with a new cartridge but he cannot determine the brand of faucet i.e. he thinks I need a new faucet.

When looking on Google Images I came to the conclusion it is a Moen faucet and is part of the Brantford faucet line but I'm certainly not an expert (they look identical to me).

If anyone could assist I would greatly appreciate it.

Attached Files:

2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

My first gues would be a Pfister Pfaucet #GT529-TMC, and if correct a call to 1-800-PFAUCET will get you the parts you need. The Moen "sprayhead" appears to be shorter than yours, the body a bit longer, and the "handle cap" looks a lot different, but using pictures is a poor way to isolate the proper one.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  3. mikeplummer

mikeplummer Plumber

i'll second HJ...first thing that came to mind before reading anything was Pfister...does not look like a Moen...Moen would would be labelled withthe Moen logo at the front bottom of the valve body