Can anyone identify this hose faucet?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by RallyJon, May 5, 2008.

1. RallyJon

RallyJon New Member

I believe it's anti siphon and freeze proof (well, not proof, apparently). I need to get the new plastic bits under the top cap, and I can't make out a manufacturer name.

Thanks for any help. -Jon

Attached Files:

2. krow

krow Plumber

I don't recognize the spigot, but the plastic bits is vacuum breaker. An antisiphon mechanism
  3. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

It looks like the typical made in Taiwan or, mainland China frostproof hose bibb for someone... I have 1 in my scrap bin just like it A.Y. McDonald made in Taiwan. Good luck finding replacement parts. I usually just replace them!
  4. patrick88

patrick88 Plumber

The plastic piece is just old and worn. I wish I could tell you how to find what you need but I agree with Redwood replace the thing.