Can anyone ID this tub/shower part?

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by eallend, Feb 12, 2014.

  1. eallend

    eallend New Member

    This is inside the round wall plate; it covers the metal valve mechanism for controlling hot/cold water mix for a shower/tub faucet.

    The small, curved plastic tab that restricts the handle range broke off. And as I can't identify the manufacturer, my local plumbing supply can't help order a replacement.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    E. Derner

    CAM00268.jpg CAM00270.jpg
Similar Threads: anyone tub/shower
Forum Title Date
Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog Traditional shower pan - can anyone point me to more info? Jul 3, 2014
Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog Can anyone tell the make/model of this faucet? Mar 14, 2014
Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog Cutting flange on alcove tub? Anyone done this before? Feb 13, 2014
Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog Can anyone identify a way to remove these handles? Nov 28, 2013
Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog Does anyone know what brand of shower faucet this is? Sep 29, 2013

Share This Page