Can anybody tell me anything about the Ariel toilets?

Users who are viewing this thread

dinkledoodle

Reaction score
They have "onefit fechnology." Wondering if that is similar to Toto's Unifit. What about their flushing capability? Love some of their designs. Anybody familiar with them? TIA.
yhst-32187511882411_2067_2509967

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I can only tell you they are European toilets and seem to be OK. My concern would be getting parts when needed. My question is, if you want a high quality toilet, why not shop the Toto line?

dinkledoodle

Reaction score
Looking at the Toto Soiree and probably will go that way. But some of the Ariel designs are so much cooler. And they're substantially less expensive.

Reaction score
That is one ugly toilet (I'm sure it's mother is proud of it though.) For some reason when I see it all I can think is "economy airline seating." This of course has nothing to do with its performance or reliability, of which I know nothing.

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Also look at the one-piece Toto Gwyneth (renamed the Ultramax II, I believe) - it's one of the few one-piece Totos with their new "double cyclone" bowl wash. I did a lot of research and thinking about which to get and finally bought 2 of these. Am very happy with them.

I think it is a very clean-looking and modern-looking unit, washes the bowl very well, 1.28 gpf, comes in comfort-height and CEFIONTECT. What's not to like?

Last edited:
Reaction score
OK, how much did my wife pay you to post that?...:D

One thing I keep being reminded of (the hard way) is that if the spouse expresses any preference, no matter how slight, go with that. I'm still hearing about the color of the last car being "your color" (as in mine) rather than hers, even though she said "any one of three colors would be fine", she just "wanted it sooner rather than later." And we took the first one that came in among those three choices with the option package we selected... But somehow it is my fault that she didn't tell me that she really wanted a particular color. I was supposed to pick that up from some subtle hints...note: subtlety is not among my top 10 traits.

At least the car color I only hear about infrequently when we are in it together. But a master bath toilet? <shudders> It's right there every day and night only a few feet from where you sleep. My God, man, save yourself before it is too late! :eek:

Cookie

Reaction score
They have "onefit fechnology." Wondering if that is similar to Toto's Unifit. What about their flushing capability? Love some of their designs. Anybody familiar with them? TIA.
yhst-32187511882411_2067_2509967

I am not familar with the toilet, but, I will tell you what, I think it would be very easy to clean on the outside of it, without all those turns and twists on most other toilets.

I like it.

agruenke

Reaction score
The Ariel toilets as many US distributors refer to them are manufactured by EAGO a European company.

They make some of the best toilets on the market with very nice contemporary designs. They are all UPC Certified and most dual flush models are Water sense certified as well.
I love the one piece design and the fact that the trapways are over 31/2" and fully glazed

EAGO is huge in Europe and Asia only relatively new to north american market.

I am the Canadian Distributor for EAGO Bathroom products and we fully support all there products with after service technical support and parts for all there toilets, Bathtubs and Steam showers. http://www.eagocanada.ca

you can purchase any of there great products from http://perfectbath.com they ship everywhere.

anyone needing info on EAGO (Ariel or Fresca) toilets can contact me I am happy to supply technical info on any of there products.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Of course, a normal toilet seat won't fit because the seat bolts are 5-7/8" apart rather than the typical-US 5-1/2", at least according to the spec sheet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks