Cadet 3

Users who are viewing this thread

cadet

Reaction score
Can any Cadet 3 owners out there describe the actual rough on the 12"-rough version of the toilet? In particular, I'm wondering whether the 11" rough described elsewhere for the 12" toilet is accurate, or if it's smaller (or larger) than that. (I have an 10 7/8" space to work with, and the difference in price between the 10" and 12" is huge!)

Thanks!

Krow

Plumber
Reaction score
On a cadet3, if you have a 12" finished rough-in, you will have about 3/4" clearence from the wall. Anything less than 11 1/4 " finished will not fit properly, unless you shim and steal from the bowl installation and tank installation (not recommended). 11 1/4" is a very tight fit

cadet

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks, krow. I was hoping it would be smaller, but so be it. The extra cost of the 10" Cadet3 makes the unifit Totos more appealing!

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks