Buying a Fleck 7000SXT model

Users who are viewing this thread

LatorGator

Reaction score
Hi,

Can you guys recommend a best and reliable place online, to buy the Fleck 7000SXT model ( fully assembled ) water softener?
I have a local plumber who can install it for me.

Thanks.

Reach4

Reaction score
I suspect you can maybe buy the tank pre-loaded. This requires shipping that keeps the tank upright. I am pretty sure the controller will be not installed, but that is easy for your plumber to do. You could ask.

I got my iron+sulfur Centaur Carbon filter preloaded like that. But checking the website just now, they may not do that any more.

Last edited:

LatorGator

Reaction score
Thanks Gary and Reach4.

Hi Reach4,
>> I suspect you can maybe buy the tank pre-loaded

Yes that is what I meant by fully assembled. I want the tank pre-loaded with the resin and the fleck control and I can make the necessary plumbing connection. If that is not possible, how difficult it is to put them all together? Are there any youtube vidoes I can look at?

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
It will take less than 30 min to load the media in a softener tank. If it comes assembled, a freight company has to deliver it and not UPS/FEDEX because of the weight. With a freight company, you will pay more in shipping cost. Instead of a plumber installing it, have you tried to contact a local water treatment dealer to see if they will install it for you? I have the attitude that I will work for anyone who wants to pay me. LOL

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks