Broadway faucet

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Dependable, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Dependable

Dependable In the Trades

We have a builder who has a roman tub faucet woith a diverter and handshower made by a compnay named Broadway that's out of business. We didn't do the plumbing in this house and told them they would need a new faucet. Diverters broke, can't find parts. The color of theirs is called antique pewter. Does anyone know of a close style match and what manufacturer has a close color? I attached the picture they sent me.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Thepartsguy

Thepartsguy In the Trades

Newport or WestBrass, Danze even has a close color.
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

I have a parts list for that, in the office. I will post numbers tomorrow. Availability of parts, now that's different. But last I heard, Ingersol Rand was still trying to maintain warranty parts coverage. By this time, they may be running out of some things. And they want you to be the original owner ( receipts?).

They ended up with Broadway as part of their Schlage acquisition, and put the faucet company out of its misery almost immediately!
  4. Dependable

Dependable In the Trades

I'm sure they don't have receipts. The house was built a while ago and they used a plumbing co. no longer in business. Plumbing Co supplied material. The want to repair if possible, replace with as near as possible to match lav faucets etc. Thank you for your help!
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  5. Thepartsguy

Thepartsguy In the Trades

Alfano, Teters or Barry Walters will have the part.
  6. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

It looks like you have the Claire Crystal Suite. The part number for the diverter repair kit is 26.57753

I would think the likelihood of finding that part is very low. The ceramic cartridges still pop up here and there, but an exotic part like the diverter...oh boy!
  7. Dependable

Dependable In the Trades

Thanks so much for the info. It looks like we will have to try to find the closest thing to it.
  8. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

faucet

Do an Internet search for "california faucets" there are a couple of companies that have them and they have several Roman tub faucets with diverters. They may be able to supply you with your part or direct you to a source for it. As a last resort, rather than tear everything apart, you might buy one which used the same parts and exchange those parts with yours.