brine tank not filling

Users who are viewing this thread

oxjam

Reaction score
I have an eSD 2502 r39 ecowater softer and it barely has water in it. I have to manually fill halfway with water. I cleaned the lines and fill orffices and it does not return what it takes. WA
WHat needs to be done? How do I fix? Thanks

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
EcoWater is a dry salt storage system. In other words, it is only suppose to have about 2" of water in the salt tank at any time unless it is in a regen. When the unit goes into a cycle, the first thing it does is to fill the brine tank with water, than it draws it out. Most other systems draw first than fills last leaving a lot of water in the brine tank

oxjam

Reaction score
EcoWater is a dry salt storage system. In other words, it is only suppose to have about 2" of water in the salt tank at any time unless it is in a regen. When the unit goes into a cycle, the first thing it does is to fill the brine tank with water, than it draws it out. Most other systems draw first than fills last leaving a lot of water in the brine tank
Thanks. Helps alot. Great site here.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks