brine tank floater valve in Thailand

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by goltec, Sep 16, 2013.

1. goltec

goltec New Member

I live in Thailand and the watersofteners here use brine tanks without a floatervalve. is that right / possible? nobody here knows what I am talking about when I tell them about the floater valve. Is it better to work with a floater valve (I asume so) and is it possible to make one by my self because I can not seen to get one here?

2. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Business owner/service and sales
    Float assembly is what you are looking for.
    2310 safety float plastic
    Try Softenerparts.com they might be able to send or at least with a photo you might find.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement