brine tank floater valve in Thailand

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by goltec, Sep 16, 2013.

1. goltec

goltec New Member

I live in Thailand and the watersofteners here use brine tanks without a floatervalve. is that right / possible? nobody here knows what I am talking about when I tell them about the floater valve. Is it better to work with a floater valve (I asume so) and is it possible to make one by my self because I can not seen to get one here?
  2. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Float assembly is what you are looking for.
    2310 safety float plastic
    Try Softenerparts.com they might be able to send or at least with a photo you might find.