Brilliant, Kleenex Mediterranean style space

Users who are viewing this thread

faucetmixer01

Reaction score
Wonderful trip back from the Mediterranean life in the face of a gray concrete wall , a layer of reinforced concrete and constant haze of the sky , some are tired of modern life . Sea, beach , geese soft stone , shell , and stone that is full of natural flavor , random growth of olive and lemon trees. We can not help longing for the kind of freedom , romance, straightforward, easy home experience.
When this became the main theme of longing , Brilliant Plumbing Group Co.,Ltd. 's designers community based consumer attitude to life , home , lifestyle , aesthetics and cultural needs , combined with the main bathroom space basis , starting from the consumer point of view, subtly use of the elements of nature , designed the " Kleenex space" for consumers to create a Mediterranean bathroom living space.
The Mediterranean-style retro temperament reflects revealing a trace of romance in simplicity , clear and smooth contours, charming temperament without losing the tall good continuation in the whole series hardware every single product . Leading the use of refined copper forging, upscale Taocifaxin , excellent material , durable , strong corrosion-resistant surfaces , bubbler water, splash noise reduction , enhanced pulley, durable silent . Eclectic form of both beauty and function perfectly . Toilet shell inspired Mediterranean beaches , the lines of the elements throughout the entire product to fill the gap and ceramic series.
3朗浴——舒洁空间1.jpg

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; my impression is they dont substitute for a shower.

A shower? They were NEVER intended to take the place of a shower. By definition, they are "spot" washers. Some use them as foot washers others for intimate areas. Many people who install them seldom use them, unless they have a European background.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
have bidets ever caught on in america? my impression is they dont substitute for a shower.

A bidet seat pretty much reduces paper usage to almost nothing. Which also means fewer clogged bowls.
They are warm to sit on in the Winter, with warm water wash that is much, much cleaner. And there is less wear and tear.

It's like showering. You don't rub dirt off with a paper towl when you get home from work. Do ya?

I would not bother with a stand alone bidet though. It takes up too much room in the bathroom.
Though they do use them in India and Guatemala. Pretty much anywhere but in the US. I guess when we come across in covered wagons, there wasn't room for them.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks