Bradford White High efficiency

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Peevee, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Peevee

Peevee New Member

Has anyone had any dealings with one of these? They are wanting us to install one of these where we will know how good they work. So I'm going to install it at my house. It's a natural gas model and I believe it uses pvc for venting. Anyway it's supposed to be as efficient as a tankless model.
  2. post some specs

it probably is ,,,

but you got to give more informaiton..

post the specs...
  3. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

It sounds like a power vent. I have a Rheem, but Bradford White is a good brand, too. I really do like the power vent.
  4. boober

boober New Member

Could be a standard direct vent as well. I'd like to hear more about th unit as well...
  5. Peevee

Peevee New Member

It's a power vent model and that's all i know at this moment. I'll know more later, I don't even know the tank capacity.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  6. Bob NH

Bob NH In the Trades

The interesting part of your post is the "They are wanting us to install one of these . . . ". Who is they, and why are they wanting you to install one where you will know how good they work? Don't they already know how good they work?
  7. TMB9862

TMB9862 New Member

You should be able to figure out how good they work by reading the specs. The recovery rate and efficancy information should be on there.
  8. Peevee

Peevee New Member

They are a sales rep for Bradford White. We only sell State and install State but are looking at Bradford White. When your company is big as ours everyone wants you to install there product and you get some free stuff from time to time.
  9. Cass

Cass Plumber

I replace more State and A.O.s that are just under and just over the warranty Expiration date than any other brand.

Brad White would be a good jump.
  10. state is junk that I would not wish on a dog

I agree with Cass toally

In our city, state was rode out of town on a rail
    you could not buy state at any plumbing supply house
    in town for a long , long time

but becasue of bribes and special incentives , Ferguson

took the line back on and dropped RHEEM to do it.....

Even their salesman were a little in dis-belief about it

So they tried to pan that junk off on me

only Bradford white and Rheem will I touch