Boondoggle- shameful- Why to never pay taxes in the USA

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Boy, do you got to do your homework Ian. Move to an inner city and see which kids has the firepower.

The majority of poor Americans cannot afford guns. It's the middle class that is the problem. And their kids.

From which most shootings are the result of their guns either being stolen or let off by mistake by a young un'.

Ban guns. For the safety of your children. Because most middle class Americans have clearly never heard of a gun cabinet. Which is not surprising when many insist on carrying their weapon concealed. Easy pickings.

And regulate guns. To make firearms less dangerous. Slower, smaller bullets would be a start.

I like Americans. And I do not like to see them all being shot like animals. At least not by their own doing. If it was the English still doing the shootin' I might be convinced otherwise!

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I live in the inner city! Those kids get the guns from rich, middle-aged Americans living the myth of bear hunting and fighting off intruders!

The guns are stolen.

Cookie

Reaction score
Hunting with a Sat Night Special? I don't think so.

I live in the inner city! Those kids get the guns from rich, middle-aged Americans living the myth of bear hunting and fighting off intruders!

The guns are stolen.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
We need to close the loop hole. We need to make guns safe.

We need to reduce your rights to save lives.

You, as a civilian population, are simply not trained to own a gun.

If you want to use a gun, man up and join the army rather than trying to be a mythical hero.

Has anyone on here shot a person? If the answer is no, you do not need your gun.

Lose it.

If the answer is yes, then you should be arrested.

Either way, get the guns off the streets and out of your homes.

Last edited:

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Ian, you should make some popcorn and watch all the Charlie Bronson films about taking out the
predators "surgically".

The death wish series.

A bit silly and extreme, but makes quite a good point about those many disturbed souls that would kill you and your family for a gold watch.

Batons will not prevail with them.

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Again, a myth.

The bad guys are not interested into breaking into your home while you and your family are sleeping.

They are interested in the big money, which includes selling illegal drugs to your kids.

And what do they do when your kids do not pay? They shoot them, with guns stolen from your middle-class homes or cars while you are miles away at work and which you bought in the false hope of fending off a middle-of-the-night attack which simply will not come.

So, if you ban guns you will reduce their armory. And if you legalize drugs, you will reduce their profits.

For which, America needs to man up. And the Church needs to back off.

Stop living this false dream of being a gun-toting hero. You will never get a chance to use that firearm. Lose it. And accept that your freedom to own it must be curtailed for the greater good of your children.

Man up.

It's so funny to see Americans living on a completely different planet on this issue, when they are normally quite sensible.

Health care and education are other issues in which you are all completely bonkers.

I blame your parents and the messages they raised you with.

Last edited:

Ballvalve

Reaction score
I blame your parents and the messages they raised you with.

Too broad a swath.

If your grandparents came from eastern europe and were thrilled to work 12 hour days in eastern coal mines to get a start, their kids were well built for a life of productive work.

The kids they raised picked that up too. And most of their kids too, especially if the grandparents lived a long life.

Then came TV and the internet and rap and drugs. And video mind poison. And divorce instead of polite affairs that sustained us for centuries.

And the war on prostitution, rather than encouraging and taxing it. Then the chain saw massacre movies finished off our society.

And the ignorant poor that raised their kids without a drop of nurturing, and snubbed all the government programs available to them.

Entitlements, media, violent films, kids having kids can take the blame. And teachers. The most ignorant lot I have ever met. Except catholic nuns.

A hundred English lashes for all of them.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I think we need more entitlement programs. Their absence is one reason why Americans live less long than their French and Japanese counterparts and are always so stressed out.

I do not see why Amercians distrust so much: a) each other; and, b) the Government.

All the Americans I have met are great people that just want to do a decent day's work and look after their families. They are not lazy. They are not out to milk the system. And they are not on a diet of drugs and fast food. They are good people.

They deserve entitlements if they fall on hard times and it is your duty to pay for these as a taxpayer, in case you too fall on hard times some day.

The only grudges I have with Americans are: i) the gun issue (ban them); ii) taxes (increase them), health (should be universal regardless of ability to pay), education (same as health, even for Ivy League) and entitlements (more are needed); iii) volunteer firefighters (all emergency personnel should be paid a salary); iv) utility lines not being buried (bury them); v) US-produced "cars" (they are rubbish); vi) skiing without a helmet and on closed sections of the course, especially at night (suicidal); and, vii) the very real fact that they stole land that by all rights still belongs to the English Monarchy (that's called treason).

And viii) you causing climate change with your big cars; and, ix) not being able to get out of my car when stopped by the Police (see item i)).

Fix these small things and we are on to a winner people.

Last edited:

Ballvalve

Reaction score
If you want free health care, I'm on board except YOU pay for ski, bungee jumping, rock climbing, and drunk driving accidents. Exclude them.

The volunteer firefighter get a princely wage here, except it's only when they are actually doing SOMETHING fire related. Which is actually a great deal of standing around and watching a house burn, or coming down to see me after they cut and ran and congratulating me on saving the only house left in the area.

So they are compensated, but for dubious reasons. The ones that made a difference were the prison gangs that cut firebreaks with hoes, unpaid.

As to stealing land, we were taught its ways by the English monsterarchy.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
What you are proposing there is very reasonable.

There is absolutely no sense in anyone putting two boards on their feet (attached to boots that will break your angle when you fall) and sliding down a slippery, steep slope. So their health costs should not be covered.

Cigars, whisky and drugs are all more reasonable because you may, or may not, hurt yourself while doing them. But skiing is guaranteed injury.

Perhaps preventative medicine is the answer for skiiers? That being a trip to the nearest shrink.

There are even people on this very site that ski not in crash helmets, but in cotton beanies...

...and at night...

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks