Bio Bidet BB-1000 vs COCO 6035R

Users who are viewing this thread

Sdradius

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with both the BB-1000 and the Coco 6035? The Washlet is too expensive so I've narrowed it down to the Bio-Bidet and Coco. I haven't seen many reviews of the Coco yet.

Thanks!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
My supplier gives me a two year warranty on the BioBidet 1000
He doesn't bother with the Coco bidet. When you're doing mail order returns are a bitch.

FunNut

Reaction score
I will resurrect this old thread to give a short review of the Coco 6035-R. After very thorough research, I bought the bidet seat in May but my husband didn't get around to installing it until July. It was very simple and straightforward to install it. So far it has flawless performance and I really like the many options available on the remote. One would be very well advised to read the manual carefully before operating it, or many features might be missed. I'm totally pleased with the Coco 6035-R and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks