Best Toilet Plunger?

Users who are viewing this thread

edstevn

Reaction score
I own one Kohler 1.6 gallon and two Kohler 3.5 gallon toilets. I don't have the money to replace them with Toto toilets yet. What is the best professional plunger on the market? Thanks!

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
A 3' Ridgid or, General closet auger with a drop head would be my choice.
I havent used a plunger in years! It will cost you about $40.

auger_02.jpg

auger_01.jpg

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
It's good to have both a plunger and a toilet auger. If the plunger doesn't work, then break out the auger.

Micp879

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, its generally best to use a flange plunger like the one linked below from the korky website. They do a superior job clearing a toilet clog than a cup plunger does, which is better used for plunging sinks or tubs.

korky_plunger.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bg

Reaction score
I don't mean or intend this to be rude, but that is a
most odd looking thumb..

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
It's over extended to bend the tip of the toilet auger to show dimensions. Hope they didn't eat Cheetos after posing for the pic.

cheetos.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BSA_Bob

DIY Member
Reaction score
Any of you sewer cleaners ever hear of a "black Tom" plunger????I worked for my dad 15 years in the 70s he had his own business.
I am trying to find one.please contact me with any leads thank you bob s

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks