Best Tile Business Virginia. Give Your View.

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by idealtile, Apr 23, 2014.

1. idealtile

idealtile New Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Tile Business
    Distinctive interior design can begin with expertly selected and coordinated ceramic or stone tile. With many years of experience, Ideal Tile Kitchen & Bath Design Center provides the finest selection of imported and domestic ceramic tile, porcelain tile, mosaics, flagstone, slate, marble and granite.

Tile can add a unique look to bathrooms, kitchen, patios, fireplaces, mantels, and floors. The professional installers from Ideal Tile, Kitchen & Bath Design Center have the training and experience to properly install your ceramic tile so that the tiled surface is as attractive and long-standing as tiles used in Pompeii. Residential and commercial projects are handled with prompt, professional attention.

For More Details Please Visit: -
  2. johnfrwhipple

johnfrwhipple BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD for both Canada & the US

Jul 20, 2009
    Design Work World Wide: Bathrooms Vancouver Area
    North Vancouver, BC
    Shower Drains in Falls Church, VA

Some nice looking installs in your gallery. You forgot to leave your contact info in Falls Church. Is this info correct? ;)

929 W. Broad St, Falls Church, VA 22046
    Tel #(703) 237-8400
    Fax#(703) 237-8402

I would love to see an install your team can produce with one of my ACO shower drains. If you get a chance to work on one I would love to help out in some way....

You can see if your company profile shows up on under a Falls Church search.,-VA/c/Ashburn, VA
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement