Best Quality Neo Angle Shower & Doors

Users who are viewing this thread

DanMcD

Reaction score
What is the best quality neo angle shower (base & walls), ands also the best quality shower door?

I’m looking for heavy-duty base and walls that will not loose their finish over time. Also would be great, if it could be assembled without having to use much visible caulking, to avoid the “black fungus†that builds up over time.

This is a remodeling job and not new construction. I need to get the shower through the doorway, which is only 23.75 inches wide.

Dan

Lakee911

I&C Engineer (mostly WWTP)
Reaction score
I used a Sterling Neo Angle pan (pan made for an optional kit, but the walls were utterly crap) and then tiled the walls. I bought another kit with the door and walls and pan. Scrapped the walls (actually used them on top of my workbench in the basement) and the pan and only used the nice door. Prolly $550 in pan and door and $300 in tile for the walls.

Jason

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks