Best Quality Neo Angle Shower & Doors

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by DanMcD, Nov 21, 2005.

1. DanMcD

DanMcD New Member

What is the best quality neo angle shower (base & walls), ands also the best quality shower door?

I’m looking for heavy-duty base and walls that will not loose their finish over time. Also would be great, if it could be assembled without having to use much visible caulking, to avoid the “black fungus†that builds up over time.

This is a remodeling job and not new construction. I need to get the shower through the doorway, which is only 23.75 inches wide.

Dan
  2. chassis

chassis Engineer

Kohler makes some nice units. www.kohler.com You get what you pay for on these things.

You might look into a custom fabricated glass enclosure from your local glass company.
  3. Lakee911

Lakee911 I&C Engineer (mostly WWTP)

I used a Sterling Neo Angle pan (pan made for an optional kit, but the walls were utterly crap) and then tiled the walls. I bought another kit with the door and walls and pan. Scrapped the walls (actually used them on top of my workbench in the basement) and the pan and only used the nice door. Prolly $550 in pan and door and $300 in tile for the walls.

Jason