Best Of Best Foot valve Manufacturer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Andyrud

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Who makes the BEST foot valve. My well is 80 feet deep with clear water.
Thanks in advance,
Andy R

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
The ones I have been using work fine for awhile and then after a few months the water leaks past them and I have to manually prime the pump to get it going.

Are you pumping some sand or other debris? Is the pump cycling on and off a lot? What king of foot valve have you been using?

Andyrud

Reaction score
Are you pumping some sand or other debris? Is the pump cycling on and off a lot? What king of foot valve have you been using?
It's a manual system I put together. I have been getting the foot valves at the local hardware store. I am not pumping sand or debris. I think if I get a good one my problem will be solved. I am using a 1 1/4" PVC pipe for a suction pipe. Which foot valve do you recommend?

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
It's a manual system I put together. I have been getting the foot valves at the local hardware store. I am not pumping sand or debris. I think if I get a good one my problem will be solved. I am using a 1 1/4" PVC pipe for a suction pipe. Which foot valve do you recommend?

Like TW said, Simmons or Flomatic.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks