Best for Bowl Clean?

Users who are viewing this thread

ajax9094

Reaction score
I need to buy a new toilet and my biggest concern is which model may be best in terms of bowl clean (nothing sticking after flushing). I have noticed a few reviews that mention the bowl clean ability of a particular toilet is lacking, but none that state the bowl clean is good/very good.

Terry--can you help?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
If you are buying a new toilet, and not a 80's or older second hand toilet,
Then the best of the bunch are the Toto Soiree and Gunivere.
The bowls have CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze and the rinse is the double cyclone.

After that, I like the other products with CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze
in the bowl,
Those would be CST744SG Drake, MS854114SG Ultramax, MS874114SG Carlyle, CST764SG Vespin

soiree_cyclone.jpg

Last edited:

ajax9094

Reaction score
Thanks Terry. Is it true the Drake with CEFIONTECT only comes in cotton white? I need almond or bisque color. Do any Toto CEFIONTECT toilets come in these colors?

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I second Terry's recommendation about Soiree and Guinevere.

I have the Soiree. Bowl wash is great, and with CEFIONTECT not a problem with stains - occasionally you'll get some marking but usually disappears after the next flush.

I think this is about the best you can get, short of a pressure-assisted or flushometer toilet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks