Best combination of ADA height, CEFIONTECT, and superior flush

Users who are viewing this thread

woody_2010

Reaction score
I have had an Ultramax I (1.6 gpf) with CEFIONTECT for several years and like it very much. Now I would like to replace two more toilets, keeping the good qualities of my Ultramax I and adding a higher bowl. What is the best way to get ADA height together with CEFIONTECT and a great flush?

So far I have found the following choices: 1.6 gpf Ultramax I without CEFIONTECT, probably discontinued at factory but still available online and from stores (MS854114SL), retrofitted 1.26 gpf Eco Ultramax I (MS854114ELG), or Ultramax II,1.26 gpf double cyclone (MS604114CEFG). Recommendations or comments?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Either the MS854114ELG or the one with bargain pricing, the Ultramax II, MS604164CEFG / MS604114CEFG

You my want to look at the Carlyle II, the Soiree and the Guinevere too.

woody_2010

Reaction score
Thank you so much, Terry. Do you have an opinion about which one performs best, in terms of flushing everything down and leaving the bowl clean?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks