Best CD burning software

Discussion in 'Computers and Stuff' started by Verdeboy, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Verdeboy

Verdeboy In the Trades

I've had it with free music CD burning software (Real player and Windows media player) and the Sonic Record Now that came with my computer stinks as well. It rejects half of the CDR's and ruins half of the ones it doesn't reject. I know the fault isn't in my CD burner cuz it's new and burns fine when the programs don't act up.

So, what's a good professional quality program to burn music with that I could buy for under $100?
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2006
  2. Mikey

Mikey Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek

I use Nero (around $80 online - http://ww2.nero.com/enu/index.html) and am generally pleased. My use is for data, primarily, but it's got a bunch of music-oriented features that are always clutteringup the interface for me :mad: .
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

4. jnn_albert

jnn_albert New Member

I use Nero for data and MP3 and Pyro for audio and ripping. :) I found a good buying guide here, I hope it helps. :)
  5. construct30

construct30 New Member

I use toast on my mac it is great for losts of stuff, but I don't know if you can get it for PC's.
  6. parry

parry New Member

I use nero. I'm very familiar with it and it's best for me. though i can burn cd simply without any software but writer should be there.
  7. superecho

superecho New Member

8. FredMet

FredMet New Member

I use Audio CD Burner Studio to burn music to audio cd. It's very easy to use, it works, and it's not overloaded with a bunch of bloatware. That's why I've set my choice on it.