Best 95% boiler?

Users who are viewing this thread

ArcticCircle

Reaction score
What do you guys think is the best high-efficiency boiler. I am looking at the Weil-McClain Ultra 105, the TriangleTube and the Lochnivar Knight. Any thoughts or ideas on these boilers? Other suggestions? Thanks!!

Doherty Plumbing

Journeyman & Gas Fitter
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
What do you guys think is the best high-efficiency boiler. I am looking at the Weil-McClain Ultra 105, the TriangleTube and the Lochnivar Knight. Any thoughts or ideas on these boilers? Other suggestions? Thanks!!

I have installed the 400,000 BTU TriangleTube and it was a nice unit I must say. I would definitely install one again. The other 2 on the other hand I have never laid my hands on :D

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
The Weil is a good unit. More important is what you can get locally if you need parts in the future. I'm a Buderus dealer and really like Buderus boilers but if you can't get replacement parts fast there will be an issue in the future. Go with the best unit that your local supply house sells.

awesomlyleet

Reaction score
Triangletube makes a great gas boiler. Iv installed four of em only to be nothing but happy with how they install an service.

Soto

Reaction score
For what its worth the Triangle Tube has a stainless steel heat exchanger, the Weil-Mclain has aluminum. I chose the TT for that reason...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks