Bauer Water Softeners

Users who are viewing this thread

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
It's a very good twin tank softener. Probably fairly pricey. It's sold by very few dealers compared to other brands. It is very unique.

Unless you must have softened water 24 hrs per day, meaning your household has someone up all night using water, you don't need a twin tank type softener. A correctly sized regular softener would regenerate about once every 7 days for an hour and fifteen to thirty minutes from 2:00 AM. If you went with a regular softener, I suggest one with the Clack WS-1 control valve. It is the best for a DIYer because it is so easy and fast to repair. That is by design. Anyone with apair of channel lock pliers can totally rebuild one and have their water back on in less than 30 minutes. Even if they have no mechanical ability; all they need is the desire to fix their own softener when needed.

ddmoit

Reaction score
Thanks, Gary.

I spoke to one of their reps. It looks like the twin tank residential unit would cost me over $2,000 installed.

For that price, I can get hooked up to city water. Right now, I'm leaning toward city water, and relegating my well to outside spigot duty.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks